New Tampa Foreclosure Defense Attorney
Do you need a New Tampa Foreclosure Defense Lawyer? You need an experienced Consumer Law or Civil Litigation attorney serving New Tampa!
Things you need to know if you have just been served in a foreclosure lawsuit in New Tampa, Florida!
- If you have just been served, you are in the most important time of your case. Typically, you have 20 days to respond to the complaint or you risk default. If this occurs you are more likely to have a foreclosure judgment entered against you.
- Not retaining an attorney to respond to the complaint could be very costly. Generally, if you don't bring specific defenses, they are waived. For example, if you are served in an illegal manner, but you file an answer that doesn't challenge service of process, you have waived that defense.
- You have options other than foreclosure. You may be able to modify your loan, seek a short sale, or a deed in lieu. You can seek a deficiency waiver which would help put this nightmare behind you.
- You can defend Homeowners Associations, Condominium Associations, or Bank foreclosure cases. you are generally not required to leave the property until a foreclosure sale takes place.
Payment is not the only defense. The bank or association must prove it has the right to foreclose.
- The bank is required to tell you that all communications with them can be used for debt collection purposes. This means that they can use everything you say against you. Focus on the court case and only speak to the bank through an attorney if you hire one.
Owen & Dunivan, PLLC - two offices to serve New Tampa clients!
615 W. De Leon St.
Tampa, FL 33606
1815 E. State Road 60
Valrico, FL 33594
Experienced Litigation Attorneys handling cases in New Tampa!
The following two tabs change content below.
Attorney Bryant Dunivan is a foreclosure, real estate, and consumer protection attorney who focuses his efforts on making his clients feel like people and not just a file. Just Served? I offer a free consultation
. Contact me today
Attorney Bryant Dunivan's offices are centrally located in Tampa, FL and Valrico, FL. From these locations, Mr. Dunivan represents clients facing Foreclosure, Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy, Consumer Protection, and Real Estate Law. Mr. Dunivan represents clients throughout the state of Florida, and most commonly practices in the following cities and counties: Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County, Polk County, Charlotte County, DeSoto County, Sarasota County, Lee County, and Collier County, Florida. Mr. Dunivan's current client base is comprised of residents of the following cities: Tallahassee, Tampa, Riverview, Clearwater, Valrico, Brandon, Lithia, Apollo Beach, Gibsonton, Wesley Chapel, New Tampa, Seffner, Ruskin, Sun City Center, Fish Hawk, Plant City, Temple Terrace, South Shore, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Naples, Deland, Daytona, Arcadia, Punta Gorda, Bonita Springs, Naples, Golden Gate, and Ellenton. If a city or county is not listed above, Mr. Dunivan will represent clients throughout the state of Florida
Bryant H. Dunivan Jr., Esq.
Owen & Dunivan, PLLC
Tampa, FL Office
615 W. De Leon St.
Valrico, FL Office
1815 East State Road 60 Suite 202
A consultation with me or my firm may result in seeking relief under Title 11 of the US Code (Bankruptcy). We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.